November 13-14, 2017
- Eric Juengst (University of North Carolina）
- Don Chalmers (University of Tasmania）
- Jane Kaye (HeLEX, University of Oxford)
- Alastair V. Campbell (National University of Singapore)
- Anna Middleton (Sanger Institute)
- Ainsley Newson (University of Sydney)
- ……and more!!
Genome ELSI Kyoto 2017 is an international symposium on ELSI, organized by LeadER research program (ELSI Research Program funded by the AMED, Japan).
- Informed consent
- Data sharing
- Return of results
- Global collaboration
- Patient engagement
LeadER Research Program funded by the AMED（Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development）（PI: Prof. Kazuto Kato, Department of Biomedical Ethics and Public Policy, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka university）
(Leading the way to Genomic Medicine by ELSI Research Program)
- Department of Biomedical Ethics and Public Policy, Osaka University
Feel free to share this link with others who may be interested – and stay tuned for more information.